While the headlines paint a picture of a sector in crisis, Australia’s universities are continuing to break new ground in educational excellence and innovation.
The Educator Higher Education’s hunt for this year’s most forward-thinking institutions across Australia is finally over, with 15 universities recognised on the inaugural list.
The winners of the Innovative Universities report have all demonstrated innovation and creativity that is driving the education industry forward – from teaching approaches to learning spaces and curriculum design.
Here are this year’s most innovative universities:
- Bond University, Robina, QLD
- CQUniversity Australia
- Curtin University
- La Trobe University, Bundoora, VIC
- Macquarie University
- Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, QLD
- RMIT University, Carlton, VIC
- UniSA College, Adelaide, SA
- UniSA Creative, Adelaide, SA
- University of Canberra
- University of Notre Dame Australia
- University of Sydney Business School, Darlington, NSW
- University of Sydney, Camperdown, NSW
- University of Wollongong, Wollongong, NSW
- Victoria University, Footscray, VIC