As students and staff return to face-to-face learning, it has never been more important to learn about how to manage the wellbeing and mental health of young people. In this exclusive feature, James Wilson, founder and director of SchoolTV, tells The Educator how the wellbeing platform is helping schools and families work in partnership to support students’ mental health.
In this exclusive feature, you will learn about:
- The impact the Covid-19 pandemic has had on families
- The key factors transforming the framework of wellbeing in schools
- How schools can respond to emerging mental health challenges
- Special reports containing relevant fact-based information and practical strategies
- Where the most powerful changes can be made in school-family partnerships