Nominations opened last week for the annual Australian Education Awards, recognising the nation’s top-performing schools, principals, department heads and teachers.
There are 22 categories open for entry this year, including a number of awards for schools such as:
- Primary School of the Year – Government
- Primary School of the Year – Non-government
- Secondary School of the Year – Government
- Secondary School of the Year – Non-government
- Boarding School of the Year
- Regional School of the Year
- Special Education School of the Year
- Best School Strategic Plan
- Best Student Wellbeing Program
- Best Professional Learning Program
The online nomination process is simple and there is no cost to enter. More information about categories and criteria is available here.
The Australian Education Awards, supported by event partner Microsoft Education, will be held at the Dockside Sydney on 16 August 2019. For more information and to nominate visit www.educatorawards.com.