Chantelle Love, NoTosh
Chantelle Love is passionate about young people succeeding within and after school, encouraging educators to be rigorous and hold high expectations for their students as well as employ empathy in learning.
Love is actively involved in online discussions on social media platforms as well as ABC News 24 on issues of equity and the future resilience of young people. She has also helped advance education, especially in the realms of STEM and entrepreneurial education, in the past 12 months by:
- assisting teachers to design and implement a real-life, cross-age STEM challenge in four schools,
- assisting teachers to develop a STEM pedagogy in moving to a new school;
- developing a free blog series to educate the system on future resilience competencies;
- working with New Venture Institute to develop Entrepreneurship in Schools program;
- working with Flinders University to develop a future-focussed Middle Leaders course;
- writing a review paper on the SA Department of Education STEM Works program; and
- developing a public interdisciplinary complex-problem-solving challenge through 7 West.