Summer Howahas, The Eventful Learning Co.
Summer Howahas is a leading teaching and learning expert who can be credited for shaping some of the most forward-thinking learning and innovation strategies across the education.
In 2019, Howahas has amped up her work in providing teachers with the support they need to succeed and thrive, through the launch of The Eventful Learning Co – an organisation that supports great teams to design and deliver great learning experiences. Some of Howahas’ key achievements in the past 12 months include:
- co-development of Achieve, an enterprise skills program with Prince’s Trust Australia
- strategic and design support for Zoos Victoria Education for Conservation framework and plan
- design support for a whole-organisation learning strategy for CERES School of Nature & Climate
- orientation of teachers new to the NT across the last 18 months, including a redesign to a blended orientation experience to support those in quarantine
- ongoing support for the internal leadership and learning design team at Camberwell Girls Grammar School on a range of projects
- led the design of a bushfire response education program around Koala and wildlife education