Preparing educational leaders for leadership in challenging times
As education leaders, we are facing significant challenges in 2023. We need to meet the needs of our local communities, prepare students for a rapidly changing world, address social inequalities, support the ongoing development of educators, and improve our organisations in line with local priorities. To achieve this, leaders need more than administrative capacity and expertise as instructional leaders.
In this webinar, we explore the kinds of learning experiences that can support leaders to develop the knowledge and skills they need to lead their organisations in a time of uncertainty.
Our speakers will share insights into:
- Understanding the needs of local communities and designing organisations that meet those needs
- Managing sustainable change that is grounded in ethical and intellectual frameworks
- Creating meaningful and impactful professional learning opportunities for adult educators
- Providing rigorous learning opportunities that meet the needs of diverse student populations
Viewers will come away from this webinar with a deeper understanding of:
- The challenges facing education leaders in 2023 and beyond
- Practical strategies for building their own capacity to lead learning organisations effectively.
Join us to take the first step towards becoming a more effective and impactful education leader.