In November 2022, The Educator kicked off the latest search for the best up and coming talent in the education sector by asking our readers to nominate emerging leaders in education who are making waves in the early stages of their career.
The Educator’s Rising Stars list, now in its eighth year, recognises professionals working in the K-12 education space aged under 35 who are able to demonstrate effective leadership, innovation, and achievement in their career to date.
From over 80 nominations, 44 young professionals have caught our attention. These Rising Stars have shown exemplary leadership, a remarkable drive to make a difference, expertise, innovative teaching methods, and a clear vision. These are the essential qualities needed to thrive in the ever-changing education landscape.
Without further ado, let's meet some of the brilliant minds that made it to this year's Rising Stars of 2023.
- Angeline Yannopoulos - Genazzano FCJ College
- Teagan Deer - Toowoomba Anglican School
- Adam Forgione - Balcombe Grammar School
- John Goulter - St Patrick's College Townsville
- Kate Tomerini - St Patrick's College Townsville
- James Forsyth - Calrossy Anglican School
- Ella Camporeale - Westminster School
- Ameya Nagarkar - Fortitude Valley State Secondary College
- Kristi-Leigh Paterson - Faith Lutheran College Redlands
- Mark Norberry - Bishop Druitt College
The full report can be read here.